FOR THE 26TH JUNE GOVERMENT ANNOUNCEMENT – SEE UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
We look forward to welcoming you as soon as government advice allows your group to meet. In the meantime we would like to reassure you that we are working hard in the background to produce cleaning protocols and policies that will ensure that your guests and our staff are kept safe. We are working with PASK and Visit England to ensure our proceedures meet approved guidelines. We will update you of this over the next few weeks. Our decisions involve these type of changE
- All meet and greets will take place outside of the house. On arrival please knock on the office door or let yourself in using the house key box. The key code will be emailed to you 10 days before your arrival.
- Reception will remain closed to guests but we will be contactable via phone. During 4pm and 8pm on Friday we will be happy to chat to guests at a 2 metre distance outside the Office/ Reception
- Departure on Sunday will now be 11am. This is to allow extra cleaning time in betweeen bookings – We will not be offering “back to back” stays and will allow 5 days in between bookings – This will keep both staff and guests safe.
- Arrival on Friday will now be 4 pm. This is to allow extra cleaning time for our staff between bookings
- Please ask your guests to supply their own bath towels – Dish cloths and hand towels will continue to be supplied, freshly laundered and placed in sterile wrapping under the kitchen sink.
- We will provide Ant-Viral Spray for each house. Please ensure that you bring your own supply of hand sanitiser if you feel your guests may require it.
- For Hygiene reasons “Arrival drinks” & “Snacks” will not be supplied during 2020. Please bring your own supplies of Tea, Coffee, Sugar etc – We will resume this service once hygiene guidence allows us to do so
- All laundry we use is supplied by Shortridge, an national approved company and is laundered with strict hygiene policies in place.
- Each Guest must put strip their own bed and put their own linen in the linen bag provided.
- We have completed comprehensive approved Risk Assesements and Cleaning Policies – You are welcome to request a copy if you should need to.
- There will be staff on site from 4pm until 8pm aach Friday. If you need our help, knock on the office door and we will come out to help you. Please note: The office will NOT be open on Saturday or Sunday.
- “Call – Outs” – Please only use the “out of hours” telephone number for SIGNIFICANT problems. We do not want to put our staff in potential danger for trivial reasons. If we need to carry out maintenance we will need you to vacate the house whilst this is undertaken.Thanks for much for understanding 🙂
Please bear with us whilst we negotiate our way around these new operating conditions These are a number of measures we are putting into place to ensure safety for everyone. We may add to the list so feel free to keep checking the page. Please bear with us whilst we negotiate our way around these new operating conditions.
Thankyou for your understanding & we hope that you are all safe and well
UPDATE 24TH JUNE 2020:
YESTERDAY THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED THE FOLLOWING:
“The government strongly advises that shared sleeping spaces (i.e. dormitory rooms) should not open to any groups, except those travelling within the current government guidance on social mixing outside of household groups”
“Other shared facilities (including shared showers and kitchens, but not toilets) should not open, except on campsites (and only in accordance with government guidelines for cleaning and usage)”
WE WILL KEEP MONITORING THE GOVERNMENT GUIDENCE AND UPDATE THE PAGE AS THINGS BECOME EVIDENT. PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY WHETHER YOUR GROUP FITS THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR GROUP – OR SEE GOVERNMENT LINK FOR ADVICE
WE WILL BE OPEN FROM THE 4TH OF JULY BUT YOUR BOOKING MUST FIT THE GOVERNMENT CRITERIA
TAKE CARE & STAY SAFE