Game Ideas for your York Hen Do’
Hen Party Scavenger Hunt
You will need…
- A list of scavenger items
- Bags for the teams
- Digital cameras or smart phones
How to play…
Once you have got settled into your York hen party house, pour the girls a large glass of Prosecco and continue to split the party into teams. Each team is then given a list of items, a bag to put them in plus a time and location to meet up (to be super-organised have the time and location printed on the list, kudos for getting them laminated).
The hen party teams then just need to go off and collect as many items and photo challenges from their list as then can, in the time allowed. You can award bonus marks for the best pictures and items.
Photo challenges should be texted through to the adjudicator who can upload them on to the group’s Facebook page as you go.
- An item of underwear
- A picture of the Queen (if they’re smart they’ll use a stamp or coin)
- A picture of the hen party behind bars
- The largest leaf
- A gentleman’s business card (or a hunky guy’s phone number, photo please!)
- A picture of the girls with a man in uniform
- Something tasty
- A picture of the hen party with the best looking fella
- A joke
- A picture of the girls all in a phone box
- A video of the hen party re-enacting a famous movie scene
- A foreign coin
- A picture of the hen party knee deep in water
- A bribe for the judge
- Something that reminds them of the bride-to-be
- A picture of the hen party pulling their best duckfaces!