What’s covered in your rental
- Bath Towels
- Hand Towels are supplied at one per bathroom
- Bed Linen
- Washing Up Liquid (Dishwasher tablets not supplied as standard– Although we often have a box in the cupboard)
- Cloths for dishwashing
- Tea Towels (3)
- Bin Bags (4)
- Tea, Coffee, Milk Sugar etc. Enough supplied for a drink on arrival. Thereafter party must supply their own
- Loo Rolls – 2 per bathroom
- Hand soap in each bathroom
- Though not supplied as standard, usually there will be various kitchen staples such as Salt and Pepper, Cooking Oil etc. This will vary from time to time.
- Wine &, High Ball Glasses
- Cafetiere in some houses
- Toaster, Microwave etc.
- Hairdryer / Hairdryers (one or two in each house)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- WIFI – I will let you know code on arrival as it changes occasionally
- DVD Player (DVD player plays CD’s on the TV)
- Single Standard Fan Oven
- Check in from 2pm on Friday (Early check in available by appointment)
- Checkout is 11am on Sunday or 10am on Monday (Later checkout by appointment)
- Pub, Restaurants etc – See Suggestions on Info Section
- Nearest Train Station – York, Buses X47 & the also 45 and 46 depart from York Train Station & stop outside The Coach House Cottages
The stop is listed as Carr Lane / Steer Inn on the Time Table. The Bus also stops directly outside our Barn Conversion – The Stop is ”Sand Lane”
- £200 Damage Deposit – We reserve the right to charge £200 for any damage caused. This will be taken via the card you have chosen to provide.
- Supermarket Delivery – Asda Monks Cross & Sainsbury Monks Cross will be happy to deliver to this area. See online
- Taxi Companies – We have set rates with local companies, a taxi is £20 into York and an 8 seater is £3. The details are in each house when you arrive – However pre-booking is advisable.
Contact Details – 07764 465 297
Address, The Squirrels (Holiday Complex), Hull Road, Wilberfoss, York, YO41 5PF